What do I bring to your table:
- An incredible energy to each of your projects.
- A superior work ethic.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Initiative and persistence in following through on an action to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to get along with and work with all types of people as a team member and a team leader.
- Drug free and a healthy life style.
- Standards of quality and commitment to excellence.
- Ability to conform to rules and structure.
- Start businesses while staying 20% under budget and within a tight time frame. Conducted detailed feasibility studies.
- Successfully oversaw the start-up and development of a company from $0 to $2 million in revenue with 75 employees.
- Increased sales by an average of 9.6% each year over the 9 years, which maintained the top 7% of the nation. This was done in a markets that was expected to produce below average sales results.
- Train and mentor upper and mid-level managers in order to achieve efficient operational procedures to facilitate a smooth transition.
- Supply chain management.
- Refine marketing strategies through quantitative research.
- Collect qualitative data to better define desires and achieve goals.
- Negotiate and maintain supply channels.
- Take existing corporate programs and modify them to optimize local conditions.
I have a verifiable track record for the successful completion of projects accomplished through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive work environment while maintaining costs. I am versed in contract negotiations, project estimating, and material purchasing.